Citizens of Norway
Thai Visa is not needed for Citizens of Norway.
Citizens of Norway are permitted to stay up to 30 days under the “Visa Exemption Rule” by entering via international airport. Otherwise, a permit to stay up to 15 days will be given if entering through a land border checkpoint from a neighboring country. Travelers must be in possession of a passport valid for at least 6 month, confirmed travel itinerary, and proof of funds.
Citizens of Norway who wish to visit Thailand for more than 30 days can apply for a Thailand visa depending on the purpose of visit and activities.
Tourist Visa- This visa is issued to applicants who wish to visit Thailand for tourism purposes that will allow the visa holder to stay up to 60 days.
Siam Legal International offers visa service for the following Thailand visa for citizens of Norway:
- Non-Immigrant Visa to Thailand- This visa is issued to applicants who wish to enter Thailand for the purpose of study (ED), conduct business (B) visit family (O), and perform official duties (F) and religious works (R) and other activities. This single entry visa is valid for 90 days and permits its visa holder to stay up to 90 days. The visa holder has the ability to obtain a work permit and open a bank account.
- One Year Non-Immigrant Visa-This visa is often a Multiple Entry Visa to Thailand valid for use for a period of 1 year. You are allowed to stay 90 days per entry which means, every 90 days, you will have to go to border and have your exit and new entry stamped at the immigration checkpoint (visa run). The visa holder has the ability to obtain a work permit, open a bank account, and extend their visa in Thailand is possible.
- Thailand Business Visa- This visa is issued to applicants who wish to enter Thailand to conduct business (B), work or investment. This visa is valid for one year and the visa holder is permitted to stay up to 90 days per entry with the ability to open a bank account and extend their visa to a one year long term Thailand working visa.
- Thailand Marriage Visa-issued to applicants who wish to stay in Thailand and join their Thai spouse. The visa holder is permitted to stay up to 1 year with ability to obtain a work permit and a visa renewal within Thailand on a yearly basis.
- Thailand Retirement Visa- issued to applicants aged 50 years and over who wish to retire in Thailand with no intention of working. The visa holder is permitted to stay up to 1 year with ability to obtain a visa renewal within Thailand on a yearly basis.